Worship Services and Weekly Gatherings
Join us as we gather together for worship, learning from the Word of God, prayer, and fellowship.
Join us on Sunday mornings, from 9:30-10:30am, as we study the Bible together in age-specific classes.
Here is our Fall (September – November) 2023 Class List:
- Adult Classes
- “A Study of Genesis 12-25” – Pastor Cruise (Sanctuary)
- “12 Things God Can’t Do” – Kevin Kreider (Fellowship Hall)
- “Unlocking the Mysteries of Genesis” – Michael Wise (Room 30)
- Sr. High (Grades 10-12) – Youth Center 2nd Floor – Joshua Farr
- Jr. High (Grades 7-9) – Youth Center Basement – Jack Herb
- Grades 5-6 – Lower level of the church, Room #29 – Madeline Gehman
- Grades 3-4 – Lower level of the church, Room #23 – Jeff and Lydia Gehman
- Grades 1-2 – Lower level of the church, Room #24 -Ruthanne Gray
- Ages 4-Kindergarten – Lower level of the church, Room #21 – Sally Hostetter
- Ages 2-3 – Nursery wing of the church, Room #2 – Marissa Allen and Kevin Hostetter
- Newborns up to age 2 – Nursery – Tara Bomgardner, Richelle Waldvogel, and Mike Waldvogel
We consider Sunday to be a special day in which we come together to encourage one another in the faith and to hear the Word of God taught. The Bible is central to our worship. During our Sunday AM Worship Service, we open the Scriptures together and hear the Bible taught in an expository manner. We also sing a mixture of both traditional and contemporary songs, pray as a congregation, and hear encouraging songs from soloists or musicians.
Everyone is encouraged to bring a copy of the Bible along with him or her (though extra copies are provided for all). Parents and children are encouraged to sit side by side during the service (as opposed to a ‘children’s church’ model), so that the whole family can participate in worship together.
A nursery is provided in two different rooms (An infants nursery for those age 0-1 1/2, and a toddlers nursery for those age 1 1/2-3).
Our Sunday PM Worship Service provides an additional opportunity to for families to sing praises and study the Word of God together. The atmosphere is slightly more informal than our Sunday AM Worship Service, and a mixture of modern and traditional songs are sung to the accompaniment of guitar. Sermons are also typically preached with the use of handouts in order to provide a more detailed study of the Scriptures. As in the Morning Service, parents and children participate in worship together.
A nursery is provided for those age 0-3.
Please note: We usually do not have an evening service during the 2nd Sundays of the month. On those weeks, we typically have a Fellowship Meal at noon immediately following our AM Worship Service. Be sure to check our church calendar for our weekly schedule.
Join us at the church on Wednesday nights as we pray for one another! Our evenings include a brief devotional from the Scriptures, a time of sharing prayer requests & praises, and plenty of time to pray with one another. We hope you will join us!
A nursery is provided for children from ages 0-2 years old.
You can also participate by submitting a prayer request or praise using the button below. Click the next button to receive our weekly prayer summaries by email.
We would love to be able to connect with you. Fill out our Digital Connect Card below & introduce yourself.