How to Reserve the Church
Are you interested in reserving the church facility for an event? Simply follow the 3 steps outlined on this page:
- Know Lebanon BFC’s Facility Reservation Policy
- Check Church Availability
- Submit a Church Reservation Request
1. Know Lebanon BFC's Facility Reservation Policy
Before requesting a date on the church calendar or use of the church facility, please make sure you download and read our Facility Usage Policy.
The church facilities exist first and foremost to support the ministries of the Lebanon Bible Fellowship Church. However, we also make some dates available for our members/regular attendees to reserve as well.
Note: If you are requesting to reserve the church for a non-church function, the church facility is only available for reservations for the following time slots:
- One weekend per month (that is, a Friday and Saturday in the same weekend) (Friday & Saturday can be reserved for one event, or one group can request Friday, and another group can request Saturday. But they must occur on the same weekend.
- Additionally, the Sunday afternoon/evening (after 3pm) on a Fellowship Sunday Weekend (in which there are no other official church evening activities/events) will also be made available
Once these slots are filled, no additional reservations will be taken from non-church groups or individuals for that particular month. This policy is in place in order to give priority to official church ministries.
Once you are familiar with our facility usage policy, you can proceed to Step 2…
3. Submit a Church Reservation Request
Click only one of the buttons below to reserve a date. If you are representing an official church committee/ministry, click on the first button. If you are individual requesting the church facilities for a non-church event, click the second button.
Once you have made your request, we will contact you as soon as we are able to review it. If you have any additional questions, contact Eric Herb, Jr. Thanks!
Group Transportation Request (Only Available for Official Church Events)
If you planning an official church event and would like to request either bus or van transportation, click the button to make your request.