About Our Church
We are a congregation that is committed to the preaching and teaching of God's inerrant Word, to the free gift of salvation which is made available by God's grace to all who believe, and to the fellowship of believers who share Christ as their common bond.
Our Morning Worship Service takes place on Sundays at 10:45am, with both traditional and contemporary-style music and Bible-centered, expository preaching. Our Sunday evening service takes place at 7:00pm. For both services, you can either attend in-person or watch live online. We also meet over Zoom for our Prayer Meeting on Wednesdays at 7:30pm.
Health & Safety Precautions
(Updated on 11/19/2020)
To protect the health and safety of our members & attendees, we have the following guidelines & accommodations in place for our worship services:
- Individuals above the age of 2 are required to wear masks for the entire time that they are in the church building. Additionally, when individuals are outside of the church building, masks are to be worn in cases where individuals are not able to maintain social distancing. Those who are unable to wear a mask due to medical reasons are exempted from the requirement to wear a mask. If you forget a mask, we can provide you with one upon your arrival.
- We ask that you sit 6 feet apart from any non-family members. We have also roped off every other pew to facilitate social distancing. In our morning service, if the sanctuary is full, there is overflow seating in our Fellowship Hall.
- We will be disinfecting high-trafficked areas of our facility (pews, bathrooms, handles, etc.) between our morning and evening services. (Please note that the playground area outside is not disinfected. Please use at your own risk).
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed in various locations in our building for the convenience of our guests.
- We are not currently passing offering plates. Rather, offerings can be placed in one of the metal boxes in the back of the Sanctuary or Fellowship Hall before or after a service. You can also give online.
Take the Next Step
We would love to be able to connect with you. Fill out our Digital Connect Card below & introduce yourself. We hope to hear from you soon!