About Our Church
We are a congregation that is committed to the preaching and teaching of God's inerrant Word, to the free gift of salvation which is made available by God's grace to all who believe, and to the fellowship of believers who share Christ as their common bond.
Our Morning Worship Service takes place on Sundays at 10:45am, with both traditional and contemporary-style music and Bible-centered, expository preaching. Our Sunday evening service takes place at 7:00pm. For both services, you can either attend in-person or watch live online. We also offer Sunday School classes for various age groups on Sundays from 9:30-10:30am, as well as a Prayer Meeting on Wednesdays from 7:30-8:30pm.
Health & Safety Precautions
(Updated on 5/15/2021)
To protect the health and safety of our members & attendees, we have the following guidelines & accommodations in place for our worship services:
- In keeping with the PA Commonwealth’s mask order, which was updated on May 13, 2021, masks and social distancing are not required for individuals who are fully vaccinated. According to the order, individuals 2 and older who are not vaccinated must wear a mask when they are in the church building, or when they are unable to socially distance outside of the church building (See the official announcement for more details) Those who are unable to wear a mask due to medical reasons are exempted from the requirement to wear a mask.
- Overflow seating is available in our Fellowship Hall if the Sanctuary is full.
- High-trafficked areas of our facility (pews, bathrooms, handles, etc.) are disinfected between our morning and evening services. (Please note that the playground area outside is not disinfected. Please use at your own risk).
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed in various locations in our building for the convenience of our guests.
- We are not currently passing offering plates. Rather, offerings can be placed in one of the metal boxes in the back of the Sanctuary or Fellowship Hall before or after a service. You can also give online.
- At this time, our nursery room is not staffed during our Sunday AM or PM Worship Services. However, parents of children 0-18 months may bring those children into the nursery room during one of those services, if they desire. Only parents may accompany their child(ren). A TV with the live stream is also provided. Disinfecting wipes will be made available for parents in the nursery. Please note that the nursery will not be disinfected between services.
Take the Next Step
We would love to be able to connect with you. Fill out our Digital Connect Card below & introduce yourself. We hope to hear from you soon!