What is a podcast?
Podcasting is a form of free audio broadcasting on the Internet. It allows you to subscribe to a producer of audio and/or video content, and automatically receive that content when it becomes available. Subscribing to a podcast is more convenient than manually downloading audio from the internet, because the podcast content is automatically delivered to you on a regular basis. You can listen to podcast using software, such as iTunes, or using an iPod or smartphone, such as an iPhone, Android or Windows mobile device. In the case of smartphones, the podcast can be enjoyed using a dedicated podcast app (See recommendations below).
The Lebanon BFC Sermon Podcast
We offer a free podcast of all of our sermons (both Sunday morning and evening services) in audio format. This content is high-quality, and is updated each week (usually on Tuesdays).
Lebanon BFC Podcast on iTunes
(for Apple devices such as iPhones and iPods)
Lebanon BFC Podcast on Google Play Music
(for Android devices)
How to Subscribe to our Podcast
For iPhone & iPod users:
- Install and open the official Podcasts app.
- Tap the search icon on the bottom right.
- Type “Lebanon Bible Fellowship Church” in the search bar, and choose the correct entry under the ‘Podcasts’ section.
- Tap the “Subscribe” button.
- Tap on one of the sermon titles to stream or download it.
For Android users:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Play Music app (free).*
- Within the app, search for ‘Lebanon Bible Fellowship Church’.
- You will see our podcast appear in the search results (under ‘Podcasts’). Tap on our podcast logo to select it.
- On the next screen, tap on the ‘triple dots’ icon to choose ‘Subscribe’.
*If you do not have a device that supports the latest version of Google Play Music, you can also download the Pocket Casts Android app (Note: this is a paid app).
For Windows 8 or Windows 10 users:
- Install the PODCASTS! app from the Windows Store.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen and click ‘Add a Podcast’.
- Enter our church’s RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lebanonbfcsermons
- Swipe down from the top of your screen and choose ‘Subscribe’.