Welcome to the website for the 2017 YF Retreat!
It’s time for our 7th annual YF Retreat at Woodcrest Retreat Center! The purpose of this retreat is for teens to disconnect, refresh, refocus, and spend time in prayer & the study of the Word of God. Our theme his year is “Having a Renewed Mindset on Relationships (with God, the world, and the Church).”
- Dates: Friday, Sept. 22nd – Sunday, Sept. 24th, 2017 (Teens should be dropped off and picked up at the church)
- Location: Woodcrest Retreat Center, 225 Woodcrest Drive, Ephrata, PA 17522 / Camp Phone #: 717-738-2233
- Who may attend: Any teens of Youth Fellowship age (grades 7-12)
- Cost: $50 per teen for the weekend
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Sept. 20th, 2017
- Click here to download a letter about the 2017 Spiritual Retreat!
Things to Pack:
- Clothes for an outdoor weekend (also extras in case some get dirty/wet)
- Shower supplies, toothbrush/toothpaste
- Sleeping bag/sheets/pillow (We will be sleeping on bunk beds in small shelters)
- Modest swimsuit (The camp’s waterslide will be open on Saturday afternoon, weather permitting)
Please do NOT bring:
- Snacks (We do not want any animals rummaging through the shelters. All meals and snacks will be provided by Youth Fellowship.)
- Any phones/ipods/tablets/electronic devices (We want this to be a weekend where you can disconnect, pray & study the Scriptures)
Teens should arrive at the church no later than 5:45pm on Friday the 22nd. We will leave at 6pm. We will arrive back to the church on Sunday around 12 noon.
If you have any questions, please contact Jarrod Cruise at email@example.com.