Welcome to the website for the 2018 YF Spiritual Retreat!
The YF Spiritual Retreat is a weekend-long retreat from September 21-23. It is spent at Woodcrest Retreat Center in Ephrata, PA. All meals will be covered throughout the weekend. The focus for the weekend is to be able to get away from our daily lives and spend time studying and learning from the Word of God and worshiping through song and in prayer. Along with this, there will be time to be able to fellowship with others through playing sports and games or using Woodcrest’s waterslide. We look forward to a great weekend and hope for you to join us!
(Note: Teens should be dropped off at 5:45pm on Friday, Sept. 21st. They can be picked up from the church around noon on Sunday, Sept 23rd.)
Weekend Theme: “God-Fearers in a God Forsaken Land” – A Study of Daniel 1-6 (Various Speakers)
Cost: $50 per teen
Open to: Teens in grades 7-12
- Clothes for an outdoor weekend (also extras in case some get dirty/wet)
- Shower supplies, toothbrush/toothpaste
- Sleeping bag/sheets/pillow (We will be sleeping on bunk beds in small shelters)
- Modest swimsuit (The camp’s waterslide will be open on Saturday afternoon, weather permitting)
- Snacks (We do not want any animals rummaging through the shelters. All meals and snacks will be provided by Youth Fellowship.)
- Any phones/ipods/tablets/
electronic devices (We want this to be a weekend where you can disconnect, pray & study the Scriptures)