Welcome to the website for Day Camp 2017!
It’s time again for the Lebanon Bible Fellowship Church’s annual Day Camp. This year we will be exploring the lives of two important families in history to understand how we can be part of the family of God. Our teams will represent various trees found in Pennsylvania, and the week’s lessons and activities will teach us the benefits and responsibilities of being part of God’s family.
- Dates: Monday, July 10th – Friday, July 14th, 2017
- Place: United Christian Camp Grove, 3900 Hill Church Road, Lebanon, PA 17046 / Camp Phone #: 717-867-4041
- Who may attend: Any child entering grades 2-7 in the Fall
- Cost: $30-first child, $25-each additional child (*late fee of $10 for registrations made after June 25th)
Schedule for Each Day:
- 8:50 am – Arrival Time
- 9:00-9:10 am – Small Group Opening
- 9:10-9:55 am – Large Group Bible Lesson
- 9:55-10:30 am – Small Group Instruction
- 10:30-10:45 am – Large Group Singing
- 10:45 am-12:00 pm – Swimming at Coleman’s Park Pool
- 12:00-12:30 pm – Lunch
- 12:30-1:15pm – First Activity
- 1:15-2:00 pm – Second Activity
- 2:00-2:10 pm – Team Cheers
- 2:10-2:50 pm – Team Competitions
- 2:50-3:00 pm – Popsicles and Pickup
Special Invitation to Parents:
Our closing program will take place on Friday at 2:00 p.m. Come early to get a good seat.
- Wear clothing and shoes for outdoor activities.
- Bring a packed lunch with a drink Monday-Thursday. (Water will be available all day, but drinks will not be provided for lunch. A picnic lunch, including drinks, will be provided on Friday.) –
- Bring a bag or backpack with a swimsuit and towel.
- Please do not allow your child to bring electronic devices, games, or toys.
If you have any questions, contact Yvonne Herb (Day Camp Co-Director) by email at email@example.com.