Welcome to the website for Day Camp 2018!
It’s time again for the Lebanon Bible Fellowship Church’s annual Day Camp. This year we will take a journey of the heart to understand what it means to be a “Fisher of Men.” Our teams will represent various fish from Pennsylvania, and the week’s lessons and activities will help us understand how we need God to change our hearts so that we can be better disciples for Him.
- Dates: Monday, July 9th – Friday, July 13th, 2018
- Place: United Christian Camp Grove, 3900 Hill Church Road, Lebanon, PA 17046 / Camp Phone #: 717-867-4041
- Who may attend: Any child entering grades 2-7 in the Fall
- Cost: $30-first child (when registering before June 20th), $25-each additional child
Schedule for Each Day:
- 8:50 am – Arrival Time
- 9:00-9:10 am – Small Group Opening
- 9:10-9:55 am – Large Group Bible Lesson
- 9:55-10:30 am – Small Group Instruction
- 10:30-10:45 am – Large Group Singing
- 10:45 am-12:05 pm – Swimming at Palmyra Community Pool
- 12:05-12:35 pm – Lunch
- 12:35-1:20pm – First Activity
- 1:20-2:05 pm – Second Activity
- 2:05-2:10 pm – Group Cheer
- 2:10-2:50 pm – Team Competitions
- 2:50-3:00 pm – Popsicles and Pickup
Special Invitation to Parents:
Our closing program will take place on Friday at 2:00 p.m. Come early to get a good seat.
- Wear clothing and shoes for outdoor activities.
- Bring a packed lunch with a drink Monday-Thursday. (Water will be available all day, but drinks will not be provided for lunch. A picnic lunch, including drinks, will be provided on Friday.) –
- Bring a bag or backpack with a swimsuit and towel.
- Please do not allow your child to bring electronic devices, games, or toys.
If you have any questions, contact Yvonne Herb (Day Camp Co-Director) by email at email@example.com.
Check out the slideshow for Day Camp 2017!