Welcome to the website for Day Camp 2019!
It’s time again for the Lebanon Bible Fellowship Church’s annual Day Camp. This year we will see how Daniel, because he had “Courage in Crisis,” was able to live in a way that pleased God with his whole life. Our teams will represent various mammals from Pennsylvania, and the week’s lessons and activities will teach us to be “L.I.O.N.S.”, so that we can learn to live courageously for God.
- Dates: Monday, July 8th – Friday, July 12th, 2019
- Place: United Christian Camp Grove, 3900 Hill Church Road, Lebanon, PA 17046
- Who may attend: Any child entering grades 2-7 in the Fall
- Cost: $30 per child (when registering before June 20th. There is $5 late fee per child for any registrations after that date)
- Registrations begin online: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Schedule for Each Day:
- 8:50 am – Arrival Time
- 8:50-9:13 am – Small Group Opening
- 9:13-9:20 am – Large Group Singing
- 9:20-10:05 am – Large Group Bible Lesson
- 10:05-10:40 am – Small Group Instruction
- 10:40 am-12:10 pm – Swimming at Palmyra Community Pool
- 12:10-12:40 pm – Lunch
- 12:40-1:25 pm – First Activity
- 1:25-2:10 pm – Second Activity
- 2:10-2:15 pm – Group Cheer
- 2:15-3:00 pm – Team Competitions
- 3:00 pm – Popsicles and Pickup
Special Invitation to Parents:
Our closing program will take place on Friday at 2:00 p.m. Come early to get a good seat.
- Wear clothing and shoes for outdoor activities.
- Bring a packed lunch with a drink Monday-Thursday. (Water will be available throughout the day. A picnic lunch, including drinks, will be provided on Friday.)
- Bring a bag or backpack with a swimsuit and towel, or wear your swimsuit under your clothes.
- Please do not allow your child to bring electronic devices, games, or toys.
If you have any questions, contact Yvonne Herb (Day Camp Co-Director) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.